Charles Hall Museum in Tellico Plains will welcome this spectacular antique car in an informal dedication ceremony on April 23, 2011, at 3:00 pm. Over thirty antique cars, owned by members of the East Tennessee and Cherokee Valley regions of the Antique Automobile Club of America (both of which Charlie was a member) will parade through Tellico Plains after the dedication.
|Falls Branch Trail|
Get your trail story and photos published!
- Type of trail (hiking, mountain biking, and/or horseback riding)
- Level of difficulty (easy, moderate, difficult)
- Directions to the trailhead
- Trail Length (in miles)
- Description of the trail (what you can expect to see, etc.)
- Photo (include a photo caption for each photo submitted)
- Author: "trail info and photos submitted by" (your name as you want it to appear)